Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Humiliated Or Harassed By The Nigerian Military? Share Your Story


    So I saw this thread today and I decided to create a thread for this barbaric and inhumane acts by our so called ''military''. When ordinary recruits, and privates dey flex muscles, what will happen with commissioned officers . So that means I can go to command secondary school Ipaja now and their students can start flexing muscles for me ?

    For the first time in my life on friday, I was humiliated by some boys who could easily pass as my siblings. I traveled all the way from lagos to kwara state for some business of mine. Around that challenge area in front of UBA bank, some so called ''tiny'' soldiers were passing by pushing pedestrians down to ''clear'' road for them. Out of anger, I grabbed one of them and corrected him that he was wrong to just shove people away like that. Before I knew it, he turned to me and flagged his colleague. He knew he was no match for me on a norms so he called for backup. Na so argument start. Before I could say jack, slaps started landing on my head from every angle. I wanted to fight back but I was restrained by onlookers telling me to just keep my cool and calm down. Not knowing they weren't done there, even more soldiers started crossing from the other end of the road to where I was and that was when I knew it was going to be a very long evening for me. As I saw that I was totally outnumbered, I immediately jumped on a moving bike without even telling the bike man where I was going (remain small make I fall the bike man down sef). I just tell am make he dey drive dey go say when I don reach where I go stop I go tell am. Lucky for me he saw all that happened so he maneuvered his way through some corners with perfection. After some 5 minutes ride and seemed I was already out of sight I outed from the bike and payed the guy as I went my way.

    I was pained by just two things

    1. They were just army privates who obviously joined some few months back just to escape poverty and ease their suffering. I'm very sure they haven't even used up to a year in service. They give them free accommodation, free medicals so why won't a regular thug consider joining the military ?
    2. They were very young. The oldest of them wouldn't even pass for a 23 year old. My siblings are way older than those rats.

    Only in Nigeria will a military man/boy cut out decorum and want to use the ATM first coz he's on a bloody camo
    Only in Nigeria will a military man/boy flaunt his muscles against a civilian (even when he has non) coz he's on a bloody camo

    These days civilians sef dey stand up to their rights and beat these national thugs anyhow and I've joined that clique henceforth. Make any of them just mistakenly enter my zone where my boys dey. In civilized countries, you don't even see soldiers anyhow on the streets. They are always in the barracks but what do you expect in a country where thugs, ex bandits , criminals who don't even know the meaning of education are recruited into the military because they wanted to earn some peanuts just to ease their suffering.
    Nigeria has a long way to go
     
    Image result for nigerian military slapping a citizenImage result for nigerian military slapping a citizenImage result for nigerian military slapping a citizenImage result for nigerian military slapping a citizenImage result for nigerian military slapping a citizen

    No comments

    Post Top Ad